Monday, September 11, 2023

Forestry Chlorophyll Cleansing

Most weeks I have both sourdough bread starter and garden dirt stuck underneath my fingernails and those are a couple of reasons why I like waking up in the morning. 

When cooking, you can never have too many cutting boards. That's a personal opinion but I stand behind my statement. Another personal take is the calibur of the board chosen. I'm a wooden guy myself but I know other peasantry that prefer plastic or glass. 

You can tell a lot about a person and kitchen based on the condition of its board. I've seen some great-looking cutting surfaces made of top-notch wood fit for photography. My qualm with a lot of the picturesque potato cutting planks is that oftentimes they are all show and no experience.

There are a lot of expensive face lotions and inserted chemicals for the skin to prevent wrinkles. Pretty people get the attention and often make good-looking babies but the people that I find myself bellied up at a bar with, are more so the ones with a healthy amount of crow's feet around their eyes. 

When you're talking to fellow mates, it's generally better when there are interesting personality features to trampoline off of. Otherwise, you can find yourself watching the paint dry. Personality comes from experience, talent, values and/or skillset. 

On a weekly basis, when deciding how to spend your time, give some thought comparison between identity value add activities versus the alternative. Practically speaking, this often comes down to how many hours you're spending looking at a screen. Hobbies and skills aren't developed on the couch. 

Parallel to our sioux chef chopping platform, similar to the lack of marks your culinary cutting timber contains, the less overall persona flavor you can expect from a stagnant soul. Earn your stripes and stay interesting folks. Yep. 

New in my life: It ain't always the cowboy. Hank & Roy. Dan the Man. 

Keep smilin'

JM

No comments:

Post a Comment