Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Where's the Beef?

The Napoleon complex is something serious that everyone should make fun of.  Now while I am a shorter male, I don't have "Little Man Syndrome."  This is one of the many reasons getting in a fight with another human isn't my forte.  Let me get my soap bucket.

It seems very juvenile to want to fight someone, but somehow there are still people over the age of 13 that want to do it. I simply like to vocalize the lack of logic and comedic aspect of a physical encounter. So you're saying that after you punch me, I'm going to look at this whole situation much differently? Okey dokes. Truth is, a scuffle doesn't change anything. It just makes the victorious party a little more confident. And in a fight situation, the victorious contender can be very open to interpretation. Most of the time, the two people that fight think the same thing of each other after they sling some knucks. And that my friends is a waste of time, which is inefficient, which is not something I enjoy to be. So it's not that I don't like fighting because it is violent and I am small, it's because it's inefficient and I don't have time for those kind of antics.

To hit on my vertical condition again, I've never been in a fight and don't plan on it, but being smaller than the average bear my natural instinct is to beef up my friends roster with taller much bigger people. Now when I see a tall guy I don't run up to him and ask to be friends. I usually wait a day and facebook him. Hah. No I kid. I think by social Darwinism, my friends are taller than most. Once again, just my theory. It's science.

I suppose this blog throws it out there that I am a lover not a hater. There goes the tough guy card I was trying to pull.  Take Brazil as an example. They haven't deployed troops since WWII, no bordering countries have an outspoken dislike for them, and due to their resources they have a rapidly growing economy. They watch futbol, drink beer, and rear beautiful women to sit on the beach. Comparitively, for a country that size, that's legit. My point being, move to Brazil. But really it would be interesting if we had a way of measuring the number of bar fights in Brazil compared to "put a boot in your ass" Merica. Yea that's Toby Keith, I apologize.

It's hard to change a person and I'm part of the solution team, so here are a couple of tips for all you raging hormonal creatures out there: Raggae, The Best of Bill Dance Bloopers, and cheesecake.

If this blog or my dislike for Toby Keith makes you want to fight me, I'm game. As long as I get to thoroughly point out your flaws as a human being beforehand. I could be the best fighter in the world, I just don't know it because I've never done it.  Yep.

New in my life:  Democracy.  I met a minature Australian Shepard.  Rap in country music personally offends me.  Snail mail is under-rated.

Keep smilin'

JM

No comments:

Post a Comment